Why is TurkServer designed this way, and what are the core concepts?
- Understand the multiple worlds abstraction, its relation to Meteor’s real-time data framework, and how this makes it easier to design apps for group interaction.
- Check out the live experimenter view in TurkServer, which allows you to see the status of all connected users and ongoing experiments.
- Take a look at how treatments can be assigned to users or worlds in TurkServer.
- Look at research methods that guided the development of TurkServer.
- See references to alternative platforms and concepts for doing software-based, crowdsourcing-driven experiments.